Apr 9, 2007

Permit me, this morning, a little mush. I have the best life-partner in the world. She's patient with all my noodling, my ability to feign adult ADD quite convincingly, and the occassional (?) bouts of hardheadedness, mood swings, neurosis, and egomania that take over. And she does it with grace. I know I haven't been the most attentive, and if this log is any indication... well, this site is another of many seemingly competing things, all vying for my attention. Well, you're not a thing, and you don't need to be in the competition with everything else. That's silly. And I realize that. So here's a big-up to my partner, my dear friend, my road buddy. Time will open up for both of us, and though I may not be writing about much of it here, life will be as bright as the sun on this cold April morning.

No comments: