Mar 30, 2005

David Byrne and blogging

David Byrne: Best Scribe
David Byrne accepts the esky: "I'm thrilled and flattered that someone is reading and even enjoying and appreciating my web journal. In a conversation with a friend, she mentioned an acquaintance who, when she asked what he'd been doing lateley, replied peevishly, "Haven't you been reading my blog?" If I ever say that, you can take the award back."
Okay - I have to admit, I have been guilty of the emphasized words as well (sorry D, A, and everyone else). In other news, though, DB has an interesting 3 hour set of music that you can play on his site, if you're into the same kind of music.

2 comments:

Rage said...

I think it's more of a journal. Got a prize, must be good. Er. Yeah.

Rage said...

yeah - i think that is the point of byrne's little story when accepting that award (though the quote is a bit awkward). I'm learning slowly.