Jun 14, 2004

I am a new convert to Bloggerbot.

Wow. I wanted to post pictures on this site to jazz it up a bit. Didn't realize that it would be a lot easier than I was expecting - using the new Bloggerbot mini-app within Hello. The latter is a picture sharing instant messaging program that now interfaces with Blogger sites quite well. I think the whole point of this is to sell their photo management software, Picasa (the self-proclaimed "iPhoto for Windows users"). But this little application is awesome - so expect more photos now. I think photoblogging is so much cooler than what I can write anyway. Who wants to wade through pages and pages of my internal noodlings and doodlings anyway.

So let's see how this goes...

2 comments:

burnedouteyes said...

Oh. My. God. I had completely forgotten about those books! I read them in maybe 4th or 5th grade, as well as the Lord of the Ring books.... it totally bubbled back up for me. Wow.

Rage said...

Yeah. Pretty gnarly. Too bad Disney messed up The Black Cauldron so royally in the '80s.