May 4, 2005

Temporarily Out of Service

So it seems that I have a number of critics out there who aren't happy that I'm writing about a number of taboo topics related to community groups and the state of Desi America (as if this site were the NY Times or something). Stay tuned for vanilla programming in the weeks to come.

UPDATE:
This is only a temporary moment to reassess and think through whether it makes more sense to write anecdotal, funny shit, or to actually become more investigative and thorough in an effort to keep people, and groups, honest. I think it is so lame that people can't take a little criticism, and I'll be editing and reimagining some of my more interesting posts when I have more time.

Enough with the meta-discourse, already! Onward to honesty.

2 comments:

Rage said...

I'm okay with people I respect checking my assumptions - I do believe that it's important for folks to recognize their own limitations. But come on - if you can't take some ribbing, especially when you're out there gumming up my email with countless press releases, you shouldn't be out there at all.

Saurav - I'll start shit on your site. :)

Rage said...

I don't know, actually, and it's all good, really. There are other ways to make a point than a sad little site on the far edge of the blog-o-verse...