Sep 3, 2008

Liveblogging the RNC

Rudy must be a vampire. He doesn't age. I wish the ground would open up and take him back home.

***

Woah, though. He said "nada" a few times to move the RNC masses: I don't know how the English only lobby feel about that. And he should stop emphasizing how frail and injured McCain is. Not doing wonders

***

I really hate Rudy: mofo had the crowd laughing at community organizers. Wish we could stick our collective, community empowered boot up his ass.

***

Man. These speeches are so long. Thank God Rudy is gone. 30 years of him was enough, and he still managed to both mention 9/11 and say Dems were afraid to do so.

***

The chants of "USA! USA!" used to get on my nerves. Now I keep thinking "Ali bombaye!" Go figure.

***

"I guess being a small town mayor is kind of like being a community organizer, except you actually have responsibilities." Um, yeah.

***

If I were the Dems, I would get child advocacy groups - from the adoption advocates to the folks working on behalf of the developmentally disabled - to start making a lot of noise about how both Repugnicans are using their kids as political props.

***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, you're there? Keep holding it down in the belly of the beast, bro.

And that community organizer comment really makes me want to hit Rudy in his face.

KC

Rage said...

Ha - no, that should be "live-blogging from my couch." I don't have the strength to be in the middle of that craziness.