Oct 6, 2006

Tamil Cooking Podcast?

I've taken it upon myself to try to figure out how to cook. Our household is into it, but we're neither of us well-trained in even the basics. So in my search to find something useful online, I came across a few interesting podcasts, and then... this. I don't even know where to begin, but I wish this person would continue the podcasts - it's just more comforting to hear an auntie-type. Damn. I wish I understood Tamil. But regardless, her blog covers some of the same ground.

Now, to find a Gujarati analogue... anyone have any tips?

2 comments:

Divya108 said...

Kem Cho Rage,

My time in Gujarat has led me to believe that Guj food is a blend of north and south, just with a ton of sugar added! But I will have a look for you...

Aaojo...

Divya108:)

Rage said...

Right on. But the sugar/pepper makes it all the better! :)